This guide will walk you through the OctaneRender® Studio Subscription process.
The minimum payment period for an OctaneRender® Studio subscription is one month, with each renewable period paid monthly in advance. You are able to stop any further payment whenever you wish, and the subscription will expire once the active month has ended.
- You will need a PayPal Account to set up your recurring payments.
- PayPal requires a credit card or debit card for subscriptions.
- Due to PayPal limitations, subscriptions are currently not available for users in Germany, China and Turkey.
- This guide is designed for reference only, and the prices and products shown may not accurately reflect our product range.
1) Navigate to the subscriptions product page here.
2) Select the subscription combo for your host application.
(here we are using the example of an OctaneRender® Studio for Cinema 4D Combo)
3) Read and accept the legal notices displayed.
Once you have accepted all the terms, you will be redirected to PayPal for payment.
4) Once you are redirected to PayPal you will need to either:
- A - Sign in to your existing account (this account should have a registered credit card)
- B - Setup a new PayPal account and register a credit or debit card
5) Confirm the account you will connect to your Octane Subscription(s), after which you will be redirected back to our subscription page to confirm your subscription selection.
6) Verify that the correct plugin subscription is listed, along with the base OctaneRender® Studio license.
7) Once you have confirmed, the subscription will be processed and this page will be displayed
Please note: You may experience PayPal processing delays of up to 24 hours, delaying the creation of your subscription licenses
8) Once your first payment has been made, the software is available for download from our Downloads page.
For more information on this topic, or for assistance with purchasing and setting up your subscription, please contact us.