The RNDR Network is currently adding more miners on a rolling basis.
To join RNDR as a Miner
- Please complete the RNDR Interest Form and you will be added to the on-boarding queue. When your node is ready to be added, The RNDR Team will follow up with more on-boarding information.
- Do I Need an OctaneRender license to join as a Miner?
No, the miner application does not require an OctaneRender license nor does it require a subscription. Once you node is added to the network, the RNDR Team will send you an application to run the mining client.
- What is Recommended Hardware?
Currently, the RNDR Network requires a CUDA-enabled NVIDIA® GPU and a minimum of CUDA® 10.1 drivers with support for compute capability 3.0 or higher (min. driver version is 419). More detailed hardware recommendations can be found here. Recommended minimums are: 8 GB VRAM+, 32 GB RAM+ and Strong Network Connectivity is essential.
The Job allocation system is based on OctaneBench capacity as well as a node's VRAM and RAM. Thus, more powerful nodes will be allocated more complex jobs. For more information about mining can be found in the RNDR FAQ and RNDR User Manual.
- How do I Join as an Artist?
You can start by going to rndr.otoy.com Please see this article more Artist resources. Please note: To access RNDR, you need a current OctaneRender subscription or box license. *OctaneRender Slave Node Licenses and OctaneRender Prime Licenses do not provide access to RNDR*
- What is the Correct RNDR Token Contract Address?
The RNDR contract address is: 0x6de037ef9ad2725eb40118bb1702ebb27e4aeb24
Please read this blog post for comprehensive details on RNDR Token network information.
- How do I contact the Team?